Garden lopper is a type of scissors used for pruning larger branches and limbs. It is similar like the pruning shears with very long handles. They are the largest type of manual garden cutting tool.
Do not twist the tool wile in use, it may damage the upper or lower blade, please see the instruction as below.
Recommended Slope cut 45°angle, facing away from the bud to ensure water runs off, and would not damage the buds, please see the instruction as below.
1- Correct / 2- Too close to bud / 3 -Too much internode retained
In order to maintain the tools in good condition and shelf life, cleaning all the debris after use, apply oil on the blade and store in a dry area.
- Prevent eyes injury, wear eyes protection at work.
- Prevent fingers injury, keep a distance and clear view while cutting the branches or vine.
- Prevent foot injury, shoes or boots must be wear while doing pruning job.
- Do not keep the tool inside the pocket, recommended to wear a scabbard.
- Keep away from children, store the tool in the cupboard or higher ground.